Is there a way to make a camera follow a windy path as the character moves?

i tried the tilt but it’s becoming too complex. some of the parts on that game would have to be made with a different camera, like when the camera follows from an angle, it would be easier to create a different camera with it’s code to follow the character so that presing A and D it moves over the platform instead of falling. other parts use a camera that moves to preset locations and looks at the character instead of following it (it rotates but does not move), this would have to be ANOTHER camera.
i added a way to make it tilt, follow the empty in 3d instead of flat, but unless i’m looking for an especific movement, i can’t make it work without it going crazy or tilting the wrong way.
when the character walks on a zone with the property “orbit_object”, and an object with the property “floor”, and “floor” has a value higher than 5, it tilts the camera. otherwise it follows the orbit object.
2.5d camera3 (3).blend (531.7 KB)

the cinematic could be made by animating a camera object, then a trigger object would change the camera, start the animation, and put a timer to return to the default camera.

i think there is nothing else to be improved in the script.