Is there an anime character generator addon for blender?

This is something I wondered for a while, there’s a plethora of basic human generators add-ons for blender, but I can’t find any for anime characters. I know of an add-on that I can’t remember its name, it starts with a B, or was it ManuelbastioniLAB, I don’t remember, but its anime characters don’t look good at all and are outdated in design. I also know of vroid, and I might have to go with it, but I’m looking for an add-on for blender and the models look good and are of a more modern deign.

So does anyone know of any, any at all, even if it’s in another language.

did you find any alternatives?

Nope. Either it hasn’t been made yet or its so little known that search results don’t show it.

Its kinda weird there isn’t any, unless I can’t find them, cause anime character bodies are not different then mid-poly human gens, just abit more exaggerated. The only thing different is the hair and face, which again is easy as these human gens make more complex normal faces and hair. I hope someone makes it one day. Otherwise, people like me, who can’t model worth shit, are forced to us vroid for the face and something else for the body.

Other than MakeHuman, have you any suggestions for “human gens”?

Thanks

mb-labs is pretty good, but it’s abit outdated and laggy, and I’m pretty sure they stopped updating it, could be wrong. There was another one I can’t remember but https://blendermarket.com/products/humgen3d is the latest and best one so far, with tones of customization, but its pretty pricey. All of these can be used within blender.

I think it’s better to use MB-LABS and just improve the design upon it.

I pretty much decided to use vroid for the head and mb-labs for the body, unless something better comes out.

Outdated ? after Manuel Bastioni stopped development the community took over: MB-Lab 1.7.8.50 Fix for Blender 2.91