Ok i’m annoyws now, because blender artist forums cannot answer this simple question, even google can’t anyswer this question, yet i see post all over everywhere by people who obviously know how its done, its frustrating!
How do you use scripts?
Yes i searched and read the answers on here:
- The script is in my “scripts” folder in the documents and settings folder.
- I have restarted blender, it is not in the scripts section (and import doesn’t work)
- I have tried copy+pasting it into a new text file in the blender scene, and pressing ALT+P, it makes the console say “no module named: GameLogic” (???)
- I have tried forum searching and found the above hints, and also MAC queries of a similar nature (but not valid as is MAC)
- Everything else seems to reference the phython script system that you must install to get blender working, but its blender scripting tutorials i’m after!
- I tried that “bookmarks” list from the main website but half of its down, the other half is in french!
So hows it work?
Basically i took this script:
and added it to the txt editor and now pressing alt+p (which does what?) gives the above error.
My scene file:
Anyone that thinks it sounds easy, please spill the beans on how it all works!