Is this cg film plot weird?

Plot:
USS O’Bannon crash landed on Silent Hill. Alien lifeforms tore though the crew Dark Nightmarish creatures set loose on the now deserted and almost abandoned misty Silent Hill City.

An alien artifact aboard USS O’Bannon called the ‘Marker’ turned the wildlife on Silent Hill to aggressive monsters that multiply to thousands in 3 hours…

24 hours later

S.H.I.E.L.D ordered Iron Man to go and investigate the situation and search for possible survivors…

S.H.I.E.L.D deployed Delta Squad for search and rescue mission…

A mercenary leader in powered armor (with a pyramid shaped helmet) codenamed ‘Pyramid Head’ with his squad in exosuits are fending off the monsters. Iron Man joins the team and Delta Squad went home after they arrived.

S.H.I.E.L.D deployed Delta Squad again to gather some shards from the marker for analysis.

Delta Squad went home with the shards,

2 hours later

S.H.I.E.L.D deployed Delta Squad again to aid Iron Man and the mercenaries.

Not so weird, but seems a bit more like a game scenario than a short film. For a short film, you need to get the audience to relate to the characters. I’m not sure who the main character is here (I’ve never watched Iron Man movie), but whoever it is, you should introduce them at the beginning and let us know what personal trouble they have at the start, and how they have dealt with it by the end of the movie. A bit of back story in the form of rivalry between Iron man, the mercenaries (especially PyramidMan) and Delta Squad could go in there too. Each have different objectives, perhaps one wants to destroy the shards, another to collect them and the third doesn’t want either of the other two to succeed. Perhaps Delta Squad is supposed to arrest Iron Man or the Mercenaries, or there is trouble between Delta Squad and SHIELD too?

I found this somewhere. I think I should continue it. The plot is pretty good actually.

I realized that it was a crossover between Dead Space, Iron Man and Silent Hill and might be alittle bit of Fallout.

Sure doesn’t sound like a Disney film. :slight_smile: