Is this your general attitude, community?

I was browsing for tutorials, when I came across one of someone asking for a Boujou to 2.5 converter, and everyone just assumed he had pirated it. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t, but the logic was “Who would use a $10,000 tool and blender?”.

Is blender just something to get rid of when you have money? Can no one provide a boujou converter for blender 2.5?

Wow, 5 views.
Looks like the community couldn’t give less of a damn.

Yes, 5 views in the least popular forum section in less than an hour at time when europeans are already asleep, americans are getting ready for a nap and australians are busy at work :slight_smile:

Yes, 5 views in the least popular forum section in less than an hour at time when europeans are already asleep, americans are getting ready for a nap and australians are busy at work

Lol, Australians, work.
I like how you didn’t even answer the question, though. Very telling.

Hello
“Is blender just something to get rid of when you have money?”
Most people will do it, I guess?..Maybe they’ll feel more “pro”?..
"Can no one provide a boujou converter for blender 2.5? "
Me, I can’t, sorry!
Bye

In general I try to not reply obvious trolling, but I think I could make one exception today (please don’t ask for another).

There’s such a thing as pattern thinking. The user survey that Andrew Price did a year go clearly displayed a considerable lack of interest from professionals in the industry (72% replied “no” to “Have you ever made money using Blender?”).

http://www.blenderguru.com/the-big-issues

Since the results of the survey basically represent what the community looks like, it’s up to you to decide whether it’s natural for this community to tend to think that 10K worth software used along with free software is a bit suspicious.

Personally I do not support attacks just because something looks suspicious, but then I don’t support trolling either.

P.S. Also, the fact that some folks couldn’t help themselves leaving remarks that could be considered nasty doesn’t mean that all of the community is like that. A passion for generalizations is not something to be proud of, eh?

Looking back through your history of posts I think it more likely that people care but have you on an ignore list.

Get out of here you stinking troll,

Love from the community.

This really isn’t a support question. Moved to off-topic. Perhaps you will get more traffic/responses there.

Hear, hear…

And Aedion, if you’re genuinely asking a question and not just trolling (although I suspect the latter is more the cause) you might do well to adopt a less antagonistic tone.

true. i wondered that.

It looks like bender is not for pros, just for kiddies. :wink:

Well considering that dreamworks and Pixar don’t use it as a primary for their films, yes :yes:

Well considering that dreamworks and Pixar don’t use it as a primary for their films, yes

Well, I’m off to go learn how to use a real program.

That said, 0/10.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That’s funny :smiley:

Yes, anyone who doesn’t love blender (Even though you guys, yourselves, admit that no one would do anything professional with it) is a troll. This is why every real community laughs at this one.

I wouldn’t stop using blender even if I had a spare million.
It’s simply the best 3D software I ever used.

Well, at least someone at this “community” believes in blender.

Blender is not something you get rid of when you have money. If I could afford it, I would use Cinema 4D and Lightwave along with Blender, and also 3DS Max. Max and Cinema have things I’d like to use but aren’t available in Blender (and probably will never be). There are several professional studios using Blender, and from what I have heard Pixar has taken an interest in Blender.