It's a futuristic gun.. kind of

This is something I was working on for about 2 days.

It was mean to be a sort of science fiction esque gun.

It didn’t turn out the way I pictured it in my head. But, I learned something… I learned a lot.

I knew it was out of my skill range but I tried to do it anyway. It scared me and it was tough and It’s not very good I admit that but, it was a nice try

Well if you completed it, now it is in your skill range. If you want to try to make it better, add some curves to it, maybe a handle and a trigger. Otherwise, you’re making moves, blend on!

Oh man… you worked on this for 2 days? I ll say its a not bad start… but you still have a looong way to go…
Go check Blendercookie site tutorials…
I like the fact that your are honest with yourself… very important thing! Otherwise… good luck with learning blender! Wish you luck my friend!

2 days wasn’t the right wording basically I started making it for 2 hours the first day and I didn’t like how it turned out so i started over that same day and worked on it for 3-4 hours because I made a lot of changes to the form.

Then the 2nd day I worked on it for another 2 hours finishing it up and giving it some more edge loops so that the smoothing would like smooth and not as “jagged” as it were.

and thanks. I’m honest with myself because if I’m honest with my self I can be honest with other people It also makes me better as an artist because I can build off of what I learned and what I took away from my attempts.