It's a glass...but not a normal glass.

Sorry for the title, i could’nt fond a name for that…

I’m thinking of making a camera mapping of a pub and putting this little guy and a bottle of the same type.
I have a problem with the colors, it’d be cool if someone could tell me some suggestions about which color should be the liquid,the “glass”,etc… thank you:)

looks like a tea or coffee cup to me, so maybe tea or coffee.

Yeah, well it’s not a specific type of glass, or cup, or mug…:smiley: