its mean...and its green....its a mine!

Another model for my animation.

This nasty little device is a mine that can stay online for up to 10 years. It attatches itself to anything that has energy, and once its stuck…good luck trying to pull it off! Once attatched it emits a pulse, similar to an EMP which desables any instruments onboard, this does not work for larger ships but for crafts like fighters it a nightmare. Another words stay away!

C&C are most certanly welcome…as always :smiley:

mystery

nice! can all the leg things move?

Those arn’t acctualy “legs” they’re the sensors that pick up an energy sorce.

If your wondering how exactly it attatches itself then I’ll post an image tomorow, right now I’m tired and i’m going to sleep :slight_smile:

mystery

Another space ship from Mystery. :expressionless:

It’s kind of bland. Solid green, plastic looking. Needs . . . more.

Hey. I know you leaved good comment to my work… So I feel realy shame to say it: " You’w worked long enough with blender to made a superb works. So you shoud spend longer time for moddeling and make more effective models. I’m sorry if I’v disapointed you, but I belive you can made much better works with blender."

Respectly: Eric Rain

The lighting isn’t that enjoyable. The render is to plain and needs more detail…and color.

You’w worked long enough with blender to made a superb works. So you shoud spend longer time for moddeling and make more effective models. I’m sorry if I’v disapointed you, but I belive you can made much better works with blender

I don’t know what to say :-? :expressionless: :frowning:

I think I’m going to take a break from this project…

mystery