Jaguar MK2

@Tedcase
I’ll think about it :slight_smile:

the adroable car!

I’m really liking the modeling and rendering.

The only thing that throws the realism for me (and I know you’re not going for total realism but I just thought I’d throw it in there anyway) is that the shutlines on the panels are too perfect and close together, especially the front of the hood.
They didn’t have lazer-guided, CAD controlled cutting and milling machjines back in the day so I think some structural imperfection brings most car renders alive.

Great work though. Would love to see this in a proper environment.

Great render, help please to make a tutorial for how to create this we would be thankful

nice work keep blendering!

Thanks for the comments!
There’s a Making Of here:

It’s rather general, but hopefully useful.
When doing my next car, I’ll try to keep track of the details of the process :slight_smile:

Nice work. Did you use one of those fancy color ramp features for reflections on car’s paintjob? I have tried to do so, but I’ve got exaggerated effect.

I WANNA CLOECT OLD CARS WHEN IM OLDER ALL BCUZ OF THIS :RocknRoll:

Wow; nice car!

the blue color is so nice

nice modeling !!

Car model is well done, hdri setup with good car paint shader on the car will be fantastic. chrome is nice.

Excelent job!! My dream car of all time. I like close up render with the blue finish… In the 70’s this Jag would usualy be seen speeding down the back streets of London followed by a 3.0L Ford Granada containing Flying Squad!

wow, stunning

Nicely done. The only thing you forgot was the puddle of oil under the engine :slight_smile:

Nice model ! I like these cars

Wow, cool work.

ohh, I love car painting :slight_smile:

beautiful car!

Really nice smooth surfaces! I’ve been struggling for months to get something close to this

sporting triumph