Jaguar XJ220 (Update with new pics!)

yo zsolt can i use it please :frowning: its gonna be for a game like in the cutscene.

A question: Did you use yafray ??

1 little crit: tires look like plastic (a little) rubber (normally) don’t shine that all

EXCELLENT !! i mean EXCELLENT !!! model / render.

Grimreaper: That depends, could you tell me more about the game? Like is it for fun, or for profit, etc. ?

aleks42: Nope, no Yafray, pure Blender render :smiley:
About 1.5 hours for the 1600*1200 pic. About the tires: yeah, you may be right, it does look a bit plasticy (well, car tyres are made from a type of plastic), I increased the specularity a bit too much, because I wanted the threads (modelled after the Pirelli P-Zero Assymetrico tyres) to show.

zsolt its a fun mini game :stuck_out_tongue: jus a little project of mine i was thinking of having your car and annother as the front screen :P. can i?

its gonna be a fun free game u race in streets and stuff gta style but u cant get outa cars erm…

I want one with the cool wireframe paint-job! :wink:

Excellent work, and above all you have really shown us the quality Blender’s internal renderer is capable of.

Samir

Grimreaper: sure, you can use it as a front screen. If you happen to have an “About” page, or a readme file or something of that sort, please give credit to: “Zsolt Stefan”.
Oh yeah, and when it’s done, post a link to your game, I wanna try it out! :slight_smile:

Absolutely fantastic model man!!!

SUPER

(Thougt about creating a spoiler and sideskurts and neon and that sort of things, kinda’ car tuning :wink:

Beautifull car!

Sander

no problem i was gonna have yours on the front screen it is briliant :stuck_out_tongue: so? u gonna send it in a pm?

ummm nothign to say but wow whoa holy crap thats awsome only why you can tell its not real if by the wheels but the body looks so real!