Jahshaka is back at it

http://www.cinefx.org/

The Jahshaka people are back, with a new name. I hope they actually finish it, but I have little confidence that they will. What are your thought about this?

They should just merge it with the Blender, create a whole branch ‘jahshaka.’:evilgrin:

Posted by admin On February - 10 - 2009

Yeah, they are definitely back… :spin:

+1 :evilgrin:

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

Nice. seriously. :slight_smile:

But I’ve been looking around on this site for a couple of days now and I can’t find any sort of information on anything pertaining to its development. AFAIK they have no forum or anything. What all have you guys found?

i tried it out but i’m using blender more and more for aftereffects tasks
good they’re at it again

NOOOOO!!!
blender is better in video editing than Jahshaka

Never merge it with blender, it would pull blender down.

But I’ve been looking around on this site for a couple of days now and I can’t find any sort of information on anything pertaining to its development. AFAIK they have no forum or anything. What all have you guys found?
The usual. Look up the old Jahshaka site, it’s just as helpful (which means not at all).

I could really use some free program like this, but I doubt it will happen with CineFX (Jahshaka).

I’m looking at Jahshaka site from time to time for years, and I have seen few progress… except advertizing for incredible features that never came…

I have very few hope that we’ll be able to put our hands on a really usable version in a close future.

Lol. Good point. :eyebrowlift:

Although, perhaps the sequencer and nodes could be redesigned or added onto to give the features they were planning.

Guys, did you even read my previous post?

The program is dead before it even started. Look at the date of posting. It is DEAD and another name will not fix that.

Even Silo is more alive than Jashaka / CineFX / etc will ever be.

i remember when i first heard of jahshaka, i installed it at work expecting to do great things with it. I looked at it for about two minutes and deleted it. It is USELESS. There are no features that do not crash or have no practical value, and the developer clearly has no idea what he/she is doing.

awful.

if we rounded up a bunch of people, we really could take this idea off the ground…

You can call a dead dog a horse, but it’s still a dead dog.

If this is that half baked video program that never worked, I hope they never merge it with blender. That program was garbage.