Japan old alley

this is beautiful! Congrats, amazing work!

1 Like

I wanna cry. This looks too good even for real life standards. Great job. I hope one day I can be as good as you.

1 Like

awesome!!! please sell it to us

1 Like

so inspiring, good job senpai :ok_man:

1 Like

One of the rare and awesome cases where I legitimately wouldn’t know this is CGI and not real life.

1 Like

Wonderful work, brought me straight back to my vacation in Japan :slight_smile:

Do you know the Photographer addon for Blender? It might help you creating these shots, as it keeps things more in the real world lighting wise.

Kudos!
rob

1 Like

For the sky i am using this shader, and I do desaturate the sky color a bit to make it less blue. Also I didn’t use passes, but I do used the view layers, 1 for the main scene, and 1 for the rains and volumetric (which everything else is set to holdout and is transparent). The sky are rendered separately in EEVEE also as the shader is bugged in cycle. And at last I just stack everything together in Premiere and do color grading as well.

2 Likes

Thx! Yes I have used the photographer addon, very easy to adjust camera and light setting indeed, definitely helps alot in my project! :smiley:

1 Like

Really cool work!

1 Like

Wow, amazing work.

1 Like

Geez
this is just incredible. Loved the video! Super talented!!

1 Like

This is absolutely realistic great work :star_struck: :clap: :clap: :clap:.

1 Like

Very nice! But there was one small thing I noticed.
Shouldn’t the rain be falling on more of a diagonal angle with so much wind, instead of straight down?

1 Like

I’m not gonna be the first “wow” of the topic but
 Wow! :smile:

I really like the design and realism!

1 Like

Ohh you are right, I didn’t thought of that :man_facepalming::joy:

I featured you on BlenderNation. Enjoy the weekend! o/

1 Like

This is sooooo good!!
I really love this alley you did. I’m a fan of japanese inspired scenes. Congrats on such impressive art.

1 Like

What a beautiful work man! It just made me want to live there for some reason.

1 Like

Stunning and inspiring. Makes me nostalgic for my trip to Kyoto.

1 Like

That’s beautiful man.

1 Like