Japenese Classroom

Hello, let me introduce you to the work I created a while ago, which I created entirely using Blender 3D. This is a Japanese classroom, I wanted to create a typical manga classroom in a more realistic way and enhance it with an orange pink sunset lighting to create a dreamlike or magical atmosphere. I began by modeling accessories such as the table, chairs, desks, boards and walls, ceiling and roof. I then assembled these elements to create the basic structure of the classroom, so I could add more details. I added a corner pillar, cut windows and a door and modeled a shelf with books and storage files. I placed school tools on each table, added a clock and a light board. Then I moved on to creating the background of the scene, adding posters, more books, a small tree and a large storage area for the students’ belongings. After that, I searched for CC0 textures online and adjusted the colors to match my scene. Then, I used an HDRI image and a sunlight to light the scene, and used compositing nodes to enhance the final render with better colors, shadows and so on. I hope you enjoy it!
I also put my work on my Artstation page : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/o2rmmW

Rendered Images :

Ambient Lightning + Clay Render :

Wireframe Renders :

8 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like