Jewels go to the pool - updated- bikini edition

After great comments and good doubts from Sharlybg about the light,
I kept working to go all the way.

All assets modeled in house. There is a bikini somewhere, find it! :sweat_smile:
This image is for a poster in my new studio.

Modeled in Blender 2.9 and rendered with Luxcore 2.4 OpenCL Sobol Path tracing
Final image 2463 samples (it rendered during 9 hours because I fell asleep :grin:)
(the image is as it is after render, the only touch up was to removal of a white spot on a leaf on the bottom left)

4K image, updated scene

Some screenshots

*original post…

Summer… The small mannequin is actually a caracter I created some years ago and is registered, his name is Frank, he is made of gold instead of wood, because he represents a jewelry school. The resulting scene is ment to be comical, and also because of the out of scale assets.

Design made during the recording of a tutorial… Then I had some vision about this specific color palette and it became a must do.Also the pool was something I wanted to do for a long time.
The scene was modeled in Blender 2.9 and rendered with Luxocre 2.3
The ring was modeled with 3Design CAD Pro v9.511

(note: things are purposely out of scale, I wanted the jewels to go to the pool to be noticed :grin: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: It is a form (or better said, my form) of conceptual art somehow).

version 1 render

Some views during the making

9 Likes

Can you share the nodes for the jewels? It is beautiful

1 Like

Great, thanks. Yes, do you mean the diamonds and the gold nodes?
In Luxcore nodes are really simple.

Thanks for this

1 Like

I got inspired and tried to bring this scene to life. I hope I have succeded.
Modeled in Blender 2.90alpha

After great comments and good doubts from Sharlybg about the light,
I kept working to go all the way.
All assets modeled in house. There is a bikini somewhere, find it! :sweat_smile:
This image is for a poster in my new studio.

Modeled in Blender 2.9 and rendered with Luxcore 2.4 OpenCL Sobol Path tracing
Final image 2463 samples (it rendered during 9 hours because I fell asleep :laughing:)
(the image is as it is after render, the only touch up was to removal of a white spot on a leaf on the bottom left)

4K image, updated scene

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation :tada: Enjoy your weekend!

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much and have a great and delightful weekend Bart :tada::confetti_ball: