Jingle bells, jingle bells...

No, Plant don’t delete this post please?!
Santa Claus is here, and have a nice gift in his bag:
a Leadtek Geforce Ti 4200 64 Mb/AGP with a 2.5 Kg (at least) alloy cooler that will freeze even a Ferrari engine…
He’ll send it to the person who send a mail to his secretary (me)
Like in “real-life”, priority will be accorded to young and beautiful women! :slight_smile:
Bye

what do you mean ??

He means he’s got a new graphic card, congrats man :wink: (Or maybe he’s gone mad and is splitting his PC apart ?XD)

And so he’s giving away his old one …

OTO, I wouldn’t delete your posts! :slight_smile:
Don’t be silly.

PP said to OTO

Don’t be silly.
aha OTO , but it seems that santa clause have a mallet that would smash everyone’s head who starts silly threads !!

you don’t deserve to be mod , i hate you :evilgrin: … <joking for sure > , but what GFXcard have you bought ???

and why you didn’t start it in off-topic

i remember someone said “god kills a kitten everyone starts a pointless thread” , and you know , there is a kitten in my avatar , so you don’t want it or her sisters to be killled :frowning:

please move to off-topic

Sorry, sometimes I’m a bit/totally jerk!
I’ll offer/send an old graphics card to one person that mail me
his address!
I’ve posted here, because I prefer someone that will use it
mainly with the game engine!
Bye

Sorry, sometimes I’m a bit/totally jerk!
I’ll offer/send an old graphics card to one person that mail me
his address!
I’ve posted here, because I prefer someone that will use it
mainly with the game engine!
Bye

for me , i don’t want it , lol … but let’s say that i have emailed you , would you spend 30 dollars to transport it to jordan ?

30$ =20 EURO? No problem!

30$ =20 EURO? No problem!
lol this thread is so funny , in case that your are really seriouse , for me i don’t need it , i will get a Geforce 8600 soon :yes: …

and by that , the pc will run dreamfall :evilgrin: , longest journey , because Geforce 7100 GS doesn’t run it :frowning:

Bye

Bye
would you say that again please ? lol .

:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, i could use a better graphics card… my computer is a little older model… i got it for 300$ the other day at Wal-Mart… so do i post my address or email it to u…?

I don’t have a secretary, but you can have my fat wife :smiley:

Well, OTO, I have to say that’s a most generous offer. If I were a young and beautiful woman, and did much of anything with the game engine, I’d probably take you up on it. :wink:
Merry Christmas :smiley:

Ive got a NVidia GeForce 6600 And I can play longest journey now lags, no problems.

So either your card is bad, or you need to update to the newest drivers.

well, im not a sexy, young woman, but i need a better graphic card, ive got only an onboard one, which doesn’t run the blender game engine (well, actually i THINK it’s that problem…)
i am very fascinated in blender and i think it would be cool to be able to use the game engine, too…
so please send it to me !
PS: ill give my address to you in a second…

EDIT: i send a PM cause i dont know how to get one’s email address in this forum…

I got a NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS 256 MB. It’s just good enough to run Crysis at Medium at a fair framerate.

EvilTwin
can you, please, verify that you’ve an AGP slot in your motherboard?
If yes, I’ll send you the card!
Bye

Crysis! NOOOOOO! that means you’re using the anti system! VISTA! (or have a dx10 hack we don’t know about…)

Ive been looking into a 512 AGP card but some people say it just bottlenecks the power. Is this true or does the card actually work?

but what is much more important, it will run the blender game engine, my actual graphic doesn’t run it, so it’s cool if i’d get it…
OTO, i don’t have the time this week to look for the slot, cause i’m not at home at the moment, but the coming weekend i have time…
i’ll search the slot then and do a photo of it to prove i have one
thank you so much :slight_smile:

Crysis is vista only? I was able to play the demo on xp, and it was fine, I’m sure the full version should be able to run on xp…unless microsoft is just trying to get people to buy it so they will have to upgrade to vista :mad: oh well

Anyway, nice offer OTO, I’ve got a geforce 6600, so I’m good for now :slight_smile:

To whoever gets it…I hope you enjoy it and put it to good use!

EvilTwin
you don’t need to “prove” me anything, please!
Its just to ensure you can use it!
Anyway I’ll send it to you!
If you can’t use it, give it to someone else!
I’ll try to post it tomorrow!
Bye