job opportunity | need to build virtual Memorial Wall

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is right place, but I am working on a project where I need a 3D virtual memorial wall built ( I already have the design, a very large wall needs to be simulated running off into the distance with illuminated elements, and typical environmental elements ). I have used blender before but need a real pro for this job. Could someone let me know if they’re interested in hearing more about this project or if you could point me to somewhere that I might be able to find some 3D artists that may be. The project is for a great cause and will be integrated into a video on a website.

Thanks in advance for any help!
James

I would love to do it, you can check my website if you press the link at the bottom in my signature, there you can see my works and see if im god enough for the job.

Of course you would decide the global aesthetic of the video and what is it about.
If you want you can drop me an email to [email protected]

;D

It might also be worth looking here if you haven’t already:-
http://www.blenderjobs.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=46

It seems like a straightforward task, could we have some more information on timescale, level of detail etc ?

Great - I hope you get your wall setup by us!

Hi James,

I’m also interest in hearing more about this project. I’ve sent you a PM with my contact info.

Regards,
Gary