Jodan Peterson?

To note, there is actually a thing as ex-trans people. In addition, it should be noted that for those people, torture methods such as electroshock was not involved and it was a matter of them simply walking away some years after switching to the opposite gender. The reason you don’t hear much of it from the media is because the main sites have become more beholden to narratives than truth, to think that the news you hear is genuinely interested in objective and neutral reporting is a myth.

It is not an instant conversion for sure, but we are seeing an environment where once simple concepts such as gender is being reworked into some confusing soup that the vast majority of youth would not be able to comprehend well. Now if you especially take brain plasticity into account, the suggestive power of such an environment will not do its work overnight, but it rather builds up over a period of many years or even decades.

I didn’t say there wasn’t such a thing as ex-trans people, but to say that they “simply” walked away is disingenuous when trans people are subjected to all kinds of violence, hatred, and discrimination on a daily basis. It’s not as easy as deciding you like chocolate ice cream for some years before you go back to vanilla.

post removed

1 Like

Since I started this thread, I have gotten endless notification in my email in regards to replies. I want you all to know why I started this thread. I had written a question or I said something, but it was in the wrong section, so I tried to delete the thread. I didn’t have permission to delete the thread, so I simply edited the thread. I just came up with a random topic so that it would fit in with the “off-topic chat” category - Jordan Peterson. As you can see, I have not taken part in this conversation, because I never cared what you thought about him. I was simply filling up some space, because I didn’t have permission to delete the thread. Cheers!

1 Like

In that case I’ll just sum up these points and leave it at that.

• The idea that trans people (or anyone in the alphabet community) are born the way they are and can’t change is a myth.
  • The idea that the mainstream media only cares about truth and honesty in this area is a myth
  • The idea that scientists are looking at this from an entirely neutral perspective is a myth
  • The idea that the slippery slope argument is a fallacious one that can’t ever be brought up is a myth
  • Correcting the behavior of trans youth does not have to involve those so-called camps, it can be a matter of parents actually being parents and using those skills to keep their children on the right path. This can include discipline, which does not have to involve torture and is sadly becoming a lost art.
  • When you have to open your mind and entertain acceptance of anything and everything out of love for your fellow man or out of so-called common-courtesy, you end up losing your ability to think things through and forbid yourself from really analyzing the details to figure out the truthfulness of what is in front of you. Thereby reducing you to blind acceptance and embrace and nothing more.
  • The truth about the first four points are well documented, but it will typically not be found in mainstream sources due to the points they make.

You can respond with memes and bait all you want, but the days where I respond with tirades that clearly violate the forum rules is over. I am not going to be consumed by this discussion and allow it to rob me of any time otherwise spent doing productive things using software such as Blender and Godot.

Let me re-sum up your points here:

Well documented by whom? People that are not qualified to have an educated opinion. Alex Jones is not a source, neither is any politician. Linking some alt-right homepage will not do either as they are known to take information out of context and mend it to their audience of ill informed supporters.

At the end of the day, Cyber Dragon, it’s about to make you ignorant and they succeeded.

Hey, fell asleep on the keyboard,
Just wanted to give a shoutout to the wankers who are flagging my posts, you can get bent.

Why sir, it would seem you have trolled us all!

1 Like

Politics have finally come to the Blender boards. It’s all downhill from here, folks!

Seeing the original motivation for this thread and the direction the conversation has gone… it’s probably best to just call it closed here.

3 Likes