Join now!

gokuui dont waist ur time, I will just leave it at that.

hahaha…

plz stay ou of my buisness… no matter your opinions …

I wouldn’t work for you if you paid me. You really need to get a clue. Your attitude is just terrible. You come here and act like you’re something special. Well I haven’t seen anything special from you. Alot of people try and start projects, and although most of them fail, their attitude and personality are alot more appealing than yours. They also have something to show the people they are trying to entice. I haven’t seen a thing from you.

Pay attention, you might get alot more response.

ive been keeping a close eye on this forum and these guys are right ure acting pritty stupid

no matter your opinions …

this is elysiun evry ones entitled to an opinion so ive decided i wont model for your games unless u change your atidtude

i saw how many people you alredy bannded from core games and the world doesent just revolve around you

Gokuui is a newb who knows shot about game development, and claims to be 17 yet acts like he is 12. I really mean to say is dont waste ur tiome cause he dosn’t know wat he is doing. AT ALL! He didn’t even know wat an alpha was, and didn’t know wat gold ment. beside all taht he has no exp. Not to mention he has no skills and barely knows how to use blender. He is what I like to call the common wannabe

erg…
i have skills and i have exp… just not as much as you haker the hater
and i dont care if i dont know the terminology

if i am newb then thats your opinion and your entitled to that…

you people seem to have nothing better to do than critisize me when i am tring to get something done here…

and for goals… i already listed them you idiots…

aidan: fine then… i wont change because my attitude is one of wanting to do something when there is nothing to show because no one will be supportive…

if i have to be aggressive to get something done thn i wil be aggressive…

simple as that…

BTW: my game will programmed in pygame … blender will be for models and renders… so other programmers are wanted

and haker… i know how to program :stuck_out_tongue:

Calling people idiots, while witty and clever, will not entice people to join your project.

Maybe if you learned how to spell and use the grammar and punctuation familiar to the average 7 year old, people might respect you more.

Hey, me too!

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
   printf("Hello, World!");
   return 0;
}

Hey, me too!

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
   printf("Hello, World!");
   return 0;
}

[/quote]

zachogden, nice work. He speaks the truth! Only wrong language, python is wat stumbles with. Yeah we kicked him out of Animationworlds cause he lacked maturity, and skillz. PLUS all he does is pout about how is parents give him a hard time, and how hard he works then people just critisize his work, the reason ppl crit is cause he creates shitty noobish model with a bad attitude, and wen somone replaces those models, such as me with GOOD ones he has a fit.

I’m experiencing deja vu … reminds me of somebody else I’ve run across on this site.

This is pathetic. You two are BOTH acting like idiots.

This thread should be locked.

Gokuui: :slight_smile: You must be from the steam forums. Unfortunatly, most people around here don’t speak ‘jack-ass’ so you’ll have to slow down a little.

Honestly you guys, I totally love this guy. I almost want to sign up to keep the laughs coming.

50 US dollars says this project goes to hell.

And cue the lockage! (mods?)

i repeat…

do you all really have no life to be sitting here waiting for me to respond to hopeless pleas for me to give up?!!

yes. oh god, I’m so lonely. i live in my moms basement and ride my bike to work, where i hand out cupons in a chicken suit. i spend most of my time watching anime and writting cliche D&D campains for the friends that I dont have. also sometimes i start rude posts about projects for which i need modelers and animators. it makes me happy to think that im taking up valuble space and using oxygen that someone else could be breathing.

PLEASE POST MORE GOKUUI! Your so entertaining :smiley:

and you can go to hell.

did you like that one?

a-huck!

MAN U ARE TOTALLY WRONG!!! He doesn’t live in the basement, he lives in the attic

and you can go to hell.

did you like that one?

a-huck!

Well it wasn’t as good as “join for christs sake!” but it’ll do! :smiley:

BTW, im sensing an attitude change…who wouldnt want to work for a guy who tells you to go to hell?! /me goes to sign-up for your sweatshop of a project.

I didn’t like what happened in this thread, therefore locked, very immature posts and slight off-topic too…

please use some netiquette… :-?