Join our team to make an epic game!

Hi!
We are looking for motivated people to create a tower defense based game. Actually its a warcraft 3 mods that is already played on battlenet and other platforms by thousands of players. The creator of the mod want to make a stand alone and he gather a team to remake it and improve it on unity. We already did some work so far, but now we want to go to the next step and speed up the process. We are looking for modelers to make epic fantastic creatures and beautiful buildings mainly. Even beginners are welcome! I would be glad to help them. We are passionate people and I hope some of you will join us in this beautiful project. Send me a message if you happen to be interested!

https://hellhalt.com/

Hello I want to learn somthing from you . Please welcome me in team and give me any project related to the game I will model that .

Add me on discord :
Ymave#3149

I’m not very professional but I know modeling well but still my modeling is not fast

Np we are all volunteers here so no pressure. Its more an hobby than a real work

Add me on discord :
Ymave#3149

I want to join please.

I sent you a discord friend request. I’m decent with object/character/environment modeling

Hey,
I’m pretty interested. I been using maya to create characters and objects for around 6 months now. Hoping there’s some room on the team for me too :smiley:

Add me on discord Ymave#3149

I’m still new at blender but i’m confident that ill still be of some help.

Add me on discord Ymave#3149