Joseph

Sculpted, textured (vertex paint) and rendered in Blender. Postprocessing in Photoshop.

Blender Viewport

Bonus

Bonus

Share, like and leave a comment. Thanks. :fist:

edit: 3D model of Joseph available on ArtStation https://artstn.co/m/7OKjO

102 Likes

Love it.
Calling it with the entire name, instead of the usual short version did the trick for me.
Also the fact that took away from me 10 minutes of my life just looking at it.
It’s always like that with your Art, hours “lost” thinking about how Deep and Rotten an Idea or a concept can become.
An Inspiration to do our “worst”.
Thank you :melting_face:

8 Likes

Great and very charming words. I wanna thank you a thousand times Andrea!

2 Likes

Amazing piece!

1 Like

Gruesomely amazing!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

i love your stuff :).
I’m really undecided constantly switching between zbrush and blender but seeing what you can achieve here is inspiring.
Do you have a YouTube channel where you show time lapses or something?

3 Likes

ZBrush gives you way more tools and quality of life features yet i still prefer Blender.
Sometimes it is good to be resticted in some ways - that means you have to be more careful and foresighted on your way. Those are important skills to learn.

I’ll create some timeplaps and indepth videos about my process in the future.

Thanks for your comment!

@AviIfrah24 @signguy Thanks!

4 Likes

As much as I like this, I think this is less social, political commentary, it’s bordering on insult, or, de-faming . . It’s making a known person look like a monster . .

I think it’s really good 3D, and, fine composition . . But, doing political, or social commentary, one has to have respect, and, also a view to the truth . . .

I think this is bad art, and, it doesn’t make things better, or, is constructive . . Still, it is well - modelled, and, that is what makes it good + over-all structure, composition . .
¨
2 / 10 . . :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Yaaaaay that’s how i like it. :smirk:

22 Likes

Awesome work as always, Steffen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool, I liked it

1 Like

Ahhh, he looks so YOUNG! Jk, great work!

1 Like

Gosh, your work is so disturbingly amazing! :joy:

2 Likes

@Charles_Lamb - Why should an artist be required to show respect to somebody? Particularly a politician? Only allowing “respectful” caricatures of our leaders is the equivalent of not being able to criticize them at all.

9 Likes

Stunning work! I hate it!

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

@ninjatoaster @Yonshi @Embassy_of_Time @Magnavis @Mark06GT @3lirassam and finally @bartv

Thanks! :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Great work mate, looks just like him!

2 Likes

Thanks! Took me a while to get the likeness somewhat right. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, well another dark artwork. Mean, look, mood, , nothing about person. Heh, maybe is time to switch gear and make something

Just for practice, and to avoid to be tied to same kind of thinking - works. Something, fresh, relaxing, full of light, happiness… optimistic. World around is dark and cold space, but you can’t fight dark with darkness.
Sorry for this little … opinion. However, I’m here mostly because one question. So textures are vertex painting only? Way… what is polygon - vertex count? This look very detailed to me.

4 Likes