Joystick on a Mac?

I am sorry if this question has already been asked, but I bought a Logitech Joystick for use on my Mac in the BGE. I am unable to get any response from the joystick at all. Can anyone help me out.

Thank You

I noticed that there have been more than a few people who have looked at this post in the last 24 hours, but there have been no responses. I have a hard time believing that I am the only person having this issue. I have searched this forum extensively and found nothing at all. If there is a Mac user who has had success with a Joystick I would love to hear from them. I am not asking for you to do the work for me. Only that you point me in the right direction.

Thank You

I’m not a 100% sure, but I think the Joystick sensor is broken in the newer builds. I think the Joystick sensor is even broken on the Windows builds (I’ll have to double check to be sure though). Try an older version of blender and see if it works.

Another problem that I noticed is that the controller has to be on before blender (or your game app) is started. The reason being, is that blender scans your computer for usable Joysticks. If it doesn’t find one on start up, blender will not use the Joystick sensors.