Just a thought...

Blendlyness is next to Godlyness :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

No.

What do you mean No?
Any old fool would be able to tell that Blendlyness is next to Godlyness :wink:

Adresses the crowd:
How about a lynching to deal with the pagen nonsupporting fool?
Now will be the day that we blender users can live equaly not suppresed by others. :smiley: :wink: :smiley: :wink:

No.

Maybe

Well, since as far as I know the word blendlyness didn’t previously exist Bapsis may define it as he will. I must say that the definition next to godlyness is a bit vague though :wink:

NO!

Yes! Using blender means creating. Creating is something gods do! Moahahahaha! Opps. I´m an ateist. That mus mean I don´t exist. ARGH!

this is offending, you are making a program and yourself out to be like God.

there is no comparison.

:x

i don’t want this thread to become a flamwar, so someone please lock this thread before this tuns into a flamewar.

Wow,
I can say i definatly didnt think my comment there would start a flamewar, sheesh. :wink:
It was just a saying that popped into my head, parodied from the saying “Cleanlyness is next to Godlyness”.
I suppose creating 3D worlds, creatures and characters is alot closer to Godlyness than cleaning your backside. :wink:

If anyone wants to know my relegious status, its agnostic, which means i dont have a clue at what is going on. And as far as i can see it no one else really does for sure either, so until the day that a big guy lands on earth in a flowing white robe, or the aliens come down or whatever, its all going to be a mystery. Anyone claiming to have the “TRUE” answer is just repeating learned speculation and blind faith. And confliction of this “TRUTH” has caused many a war, death and famine.
I think if you are a good person and dont cause anyone any heart ache and trouble, your on the right path, no matter in what form of deity you belive or dont belive in.
'Nuff said, i need some coffee. :wink:

Matt

Oh, by the way, i appologise to Valarking and Dittohead for offending them, as it definatly wasn’t my intention. I dont think myself or any 3D program is “acctually” next to godlyness, it was ment as a parodied joke. So sorry for the offence, no hard feelings. :wink:

Matt

apoligy accepted.

Actually I wasnt offended. Neither am I by Roman/Greek mythology, Tolkien’s mythology, i.e., other such made up religioun.
BTW,
NONONONO!

Dittohead and other religious (?) people: I was just joking, in case you found my post offending to.

This isn’t (strangely, I accidentally typed it “sin’t”) offensive! All you did was post something that was weird.

And Blendlyness (more like Blendliness) is rather close to playing god. You’re creating something. God created most everything, if not everything. Which is sad, because he invented PE teachers. Sorry, just had to say that.

Oh, and if God knows everything you’ll do, then what good is free will?

NO! For GOD’S SAKE please don’t start a religous DEBATE! NOoOoOo!
PE teachers suck. Try having one when his nephew is on the team you compmete with EVERY DAY. ugh, not fun. i also think he is gay.

have English as their primary language?

I don´t think it was offensive neither, but some people tend to get ofended by anyting and everyting.