Just Another Day









An attempt at stylization.
Reference:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/tired-6e2e017f-07d2-493f-bee2-5c5ea1fc097d

46 Likes

great work !

1 Like

You’ve captured the mood that’s for sure.

1 Like

Very nice model, he’s so depressed looking. Poor fella.

Kinda reminds me of the style of Tim Burton stop motion films, or Liaka.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks. Haven’t heard of Liaka before. What is that??

Laika is a stop-motion animation studio, they were the producers of Coraline, Paranorman, The Boxtrolls, Kubo and The Two Strings, and The Missing Link

Your character specifically reminds me of the style of The Boxtrolls (character pictured: Lord Portley-Rind)

1 Like

Ohh Ok. Thanks for the info. I have seen Kubo and the Two Strings, but didn’t know the studio’s name. Ohh :sweat_smile: I get what u mean

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

“passport please!” First thing that I thought off for some reason.

1 Like