After a year of trying, my third attempt to install DAZ was (maybe) successful.
DAZ starts, but within a very few actions (looking at menus, list expands, … for the first time), Windows says “Not Responding”.
Has anyone else had troubles with DAZ?
Here’s my specs - per WIndows"
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.81 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- WHQL-64 certified
- Intel Xeon/Core 2 Duo or Quad /Core i7 or AMD Opteron/Phenom processor(s)
- Windows 10, 8, 7 & Vista (Windows 10, 8, or 7 is recommended)
- 2 GB RAM min (3GB+ RAM recommended)
- 1GB free hard drive space for installation
- Hardware accelerated OpenGL 1.6 compatible graphics card with at least 512 MB RAM (OpenGL 2.2, or higher, compatible recommended)
- DirectX 9 (used for audio processing only)
NVIDIA Iray Render Engine: 64-bit only. NVIDIA video card with 4GB+ VRAM recommended. CUDA Compute Capability 2.0 or greater required.
Min Specs for Daz.
What GPU are you running?
Yeah, I saw that…
The integrated Intel 4600 on-board one .
But I can’t even view menus and lists and such in an empty project without the crash. That shouldn’t need a GPU.