Just looking for someone to make a random project with

Okay, guys…this might sound strange but I really want someone to make a cool render with. Don’t know where we’ll be going with it, but it could turn out to be pretty fun. I ain’t doin none of that lowpoly. im going for realism!

Please say if this is something you’d want, but please post your best work with it!

Check out my insta what I’ve made:) https://www.instagram.com/mattismoel/

Contact me at [email protected]
Am interested

can i see some of your stuff first? :slight_smile:

https://www.deviantart.com/osayomi/gallery/
That’s my profile

Hey! Your instagram looks awesome and I love the aesthetic you use, it works really well! I’m particularly drawn to your interior scene, I love the simplicity.

I’m just a hobbyist in Blender and don’t have much time to dedicate to it, but I like playing with light and getting technical with things. I like doing materials as procedural as possible not because it looks any better but because it makes me feel like a boss :sunglasses:

As you can see, I haven’t tackled anything big before because I never get them finished, but I’m working on an architectural scene at the moment which is both coming along well and taking forever.

I know you said you want to aim for realism but what sort of thing do you want to go for? I feel like I can use post processing effectively to achieve something realistic looking, but I’m not very good at modelling.

Whether or not you feel like making something together, nice to meet you!

Here’s some of my quick little Blender experiments:

1 Like

oOooOOOh! I like your stuff man! I’m doing most of my materials procedural too, for parts where it fits of course. Do you have discord, a mail or something where I can contact you? You would be cool to work with. I really don’t know what we’ll be doing, but we could do interior, exterior, sci-fi…or yeah we’ll see. But if you could specify some contact information i would like to work with you:)

Hello, if you are still looking, I could use some help with a game for Down syndrome kids