Kayan Tribe Woman Portrait

Available Here => Kayan Tribe Woman - 3D model by George Siskas (@geosis093) [8bf40e3] - Sketchfab
A model i made these past few days.
I’ve always found interesting tribal portraits so i thought i’d give it a go wink
Modeling and Rendering in Blender 2.80.
Textures made in zbrush and Photoshop.
Sculpting in Zbrush.

66 Likes

Really awesome! I love these little skin details!

1 Like

thank you!!

sss on the skin looks very good, can you show the shader node?

Its very simple really.a principled shader with the base color connected to the ss color as well.an orange rgb to the ss radius,a spec and roughness map and the displacement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a good choice for a theme, inspecting other possibilities other than action-movies etc. Talk about being scientific on the work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

just curious why a piece of art like this one doesn’t get featured but a not very smart primitive batman model does?

1 Like

Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words!

Bob, you know the old adage, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” Plus, as you know as well, a lot of stuff gets posted, great and not-so-great, and a lot of it flies under the radar, so to speak.

In any case, I’d think artists here post not necessarily to be on Featured Row but just to show their work to the community and maybe even get some feedback.

And BTW, @George_Siskas, nice work as always from you.

Happy New Year! :champagne: Now let me get back to my champagne! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Happy new year!!

that’s exactly what i’ am saying. The beholders don’t see the beauty.
Happy New Year everybodY!

1 Like

:man_dancing: :dancer: :boom:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Amazing bart!
A great way to start 2020!

1 Like

Best eye closeup I had ever seen. Awesome.

1 Like

This is fabulous!! WOW!!! :star_struck:
Really amazing work!

I love the protagonist of your picture.
It’s a very ‘human’ approach - and it feels refreshing amongst all those sexily dressed vixens.
Finally a face, which tells a story.
And, obviously, it’s stunningly executed.

2 Likes

thank you!!

i really appreciate it!!

Outstanding work. And the skin is excellent. I’m feeling XYZ texture stuff, maybe?

1 Like