Keeper of Secrets

I’m trying to model a Keeper of Secrets, but now I’m stuck. Using Blender 2.37a (stable) and I can’t add any more objects, only got ten. Furthermore, I am able to duplicate existing objects. Clues?

Guess this question would have been better placed somewhere else, but I also want feedback, so I thought I’d make one single post of it.

About the model, I do not intend to make an exact replicate of the Warhammer-model I painted. Still missing on the model though are it’s eyes, some jewelry, the chain belt with symbols, the hip cloth, his sword and of course textures. The hands are by the way not finished, still look funky.

My intention is to make a little movie and also maybe test the model in a game, but that will be later on. Still fairly new, had about 20-30 working hours of experince with graphics.
I appreciate constructive critics.

Attachments

Aha! Another 40K player! However, as an Imperial player I am compelled to call you a heretic.
Heretic!

Now, on a more serious note, some of the areas seem a little rough and vertice-heavy - perhaps even involving tris. Please could I see a wireframe?

Regarding the KoS you have painted, I think it is very well painted - far better than anything of mine.

Heretic indeed, WH40k, no. WHFB, yes :slight_smile:

Now, on a more serious note, some of the areas seem a little rough and vertice-heavy - perhaps even involving tris. Please could I see a wireframe?

Correct, a few areas are vertice-heavy. I have been recreating parts of the body as I have learned new techniques in the process, making them less heavy. Still, I am merging vertice like mad to keep the numbers down.
I will post a wireframe and vertice-count later on.

Regarding the KoS you have painted, I think it is very well painted - far better than anything of mine.

What can I say, thank you :slight_smile:

Rock on The Chaos Space Marines!!

Some one needs to do the defilier.

The hands need to be a bit larger and more muscular. I suggest creating the hand seperate then adding it to the model later. This usually helps on getting better detail.

And the head needs to be larger.
Looking good :smiley:

Horus was weak Horus was a full, he had the whole galaxy within his grasp. And he let it slip away. Abaddon The Despoiler

Death to the false emperor!!