Key Frame Trouble

Trying to animate a character using key frames. I adjust the armature to where I like it in frame one and press insert key frame then go to frame say 15 for the next key frame, and set my armature to where I want it in that frame, and insert a key frame (I have tried rot, rotloc, and rotlocsize). I then press alt+a to preview my animation and nothing happens. The frames change, but he still has the same pose as in frame 15. I have tried key frames before and had no problem with them up until this point. (By the way when I test the number of frames is set to start on 1 and end on 15.) What am I doing wrong?

You should have the bones you’re moving selected when you add the keyframes, do you?

Doesn’t sound like you’re doing anything wrong. Perhaps post your blend and folks can check it out.

Weirdhat-can you clearify what your asking?

Pamtango- Cant post the .blend right now, or I might lose my image host, so Ill try to sign up for someone that allows my .blend on my site, maybe Ill try my old geocities site.

do you have an action window open?
what does it show?
i assume you are not into NLA right now.

bjornmose

bjornmose- it worked, now that I have the action window open he moves, YEAH. THANK YOU!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: