Keying sets

Hi!

I’m working on an animation with a rig in which some bones’ values ​​are locked (X and Y rotation values, for example), and I wanted to know if there is a way to add auto keyframes only to values ​​that aren’t locked.
I found out about the keying sets that can be set manually and it seems to work, but when I move one bone on a certain frame it adds keyframes also to all the other bones in the active keying set.

Is there a way to make the keying set add a keyframe only to the selected bone?
Or perhaps keep using the preset keying set “LocRot” but making it adding only keyframes to values that are not locked?

Thanks!

You can make your own keying set. Simply exclude the transform channel that you want locked by adding single keys to the others. Then when you don’t want that keyframe on a frame, call in your keying set. This has been a known issue for some time because in the coding, the auto key is not considered an interactive transform, hence the transform channel is never locked. They have a couple of open issues on it. However, it only takes a few seconds to make your own keying set so it hasn’t been a big priority.

As far as adding to the selected bone, that should be the way it works so please explain what you are doing or put a blend in with the problem. You can put a blend in here: https://pasteall.org/blend/