Khalibloo Panel

That discussion was about FBX export.

Before, the FBX bone weights all exported at 1.0 strength, now the weights do so correctly. So (after jumping many hoops) you can export a morphed character with selected shapekeys, geografts and the Daz skeleton.

You conveniently neglected to look at the post “I” was responding to. If you actually did read it then you don’t know that it’s called “Autodesk” FBX and “Collada” DAE, not collada fbx.
I already know how to export shapekeys with fbx, and khalibloo’s panel let’s you transfer all the keys to another mesh if I wanted to use a different rig. The only thing about that which I don’t have is a way to transfer shapekeys with drivers for re-attaching them to different characters for rigging and corrective-shapekeys.

Kross was just helping out and probably wasn’t referring to the whole discussion. just the part they quoted about @wrexthor’s issue. it certainly refreshed my memory about the “improvements to some daz exporters”.

Yes, my apologies if the comment came across as rude.

Dear, khalibloo! Please help me to understand!

hello @caps14,
I can’t really tell from just the images provided, but it looks like you’re trying to rigify an obj figure rather than the recommended collada. Your mesh doesn’t even have vertex groups, so the rigify process would certainly not work on it.

You should follow the instructions in the first post on this thread. There’s a short step-by-step explanation towards the bottom of the post. Let me know if you run into any more trouble :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answer! It appears in Blender 2.78 is not working properly import Collada

Dear, khalibloo! Problem in Blender 2.76

Rotation Mesh

Rotation Mesh 180°

Thanks for the heads up about the 2.78 collada import issue.
Could you describe how you ran into the new problem? What were you trying to do when you got the error message?

What you describe as mesh rotation is actually a negative x-axis scale. This means your shape key was exported with a negative scale value on the x-axis. If you exported the shape keys manually from daz studio, you just need to invert/flip your current x-axis setting.

Another way to fix this would be to to scale the shape key in blender in edit mode on the x-axis by a value of -1. In edit mode, select all verts, hit S, X, -1 in that sequence on your keyboard.

If what you did was import the shape key as obj and used the “join as shape” command, you could fix the error by scaling the shape key object on its x-axis by -1 and applying the scale and rotation before performing the “join as shape” command.

There are a number of ways to fix this depending on your workflow.

Thank you very much for your help, dear Khalibloo!
The import process according to your instructions:

• DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18 Pro Edition (64 bit) -> Run->list_all_properties:

No morphs:

2) Writing by hand:
C:\Users\Nikolay\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\OBGS

C:\Users\Nikolay\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\scripts\addons\khalibloo panel

Attachments

• DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18 Pro Edition (64 bit) ->G2Male-> Run-> khalibloo_blender_morph_exporter-> G3-блокнот.txt-> папка OBGS :

• Blender 2.76-> import collada->G2M.dae
    1. Import the collada file into blender. Under the Khalibloo Panel, select Genesis (or Genesis 2, depending on which one your character is) as your platform type. If your character is a Genesis 2 figure, you’ll further need to specify whether it’s the male or female figure.
  • With the character selected, click Rigify. With the character still selected, click Rigify vertex groups.
  • Now, select all your clothing items and click Rigify vertex groups.
  • For the material setup, select your character again and click Material setup. If you want spec and bump texture slots setup, enable “Texture” before clicking Material setup.Now go back into Blender and select your character (or cloth/prop, depending on which you’re working on). C:\Users\Nikolay\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\OBGS. Above the Load morphs button
  1.  Результат выше: Поворот Mesh на 180 градусов, при настройке Value

Attachments

Thank you very much for your help, dear Khalibloo!
The import process according to your instructions:

• DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18 Pro Edition (64 bit) -> Run->list_all_properties:

No morphs:

1. Writing by hand:
    C:\Users\Nikolay\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\OBGS

C:\Users\Nikolay\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\scripts\addons\khalibloo panel

• DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18 Pro Edition (64 bit) ->G2Male-> Run-> khalibloo_blender_morph_exporter-> G3-блокнот.txt-> папка OBGS :

• Blender 2.76-> import collada->G2M.dae
  • Import the collada file into blender. Under the Khalibloo Panel, select Genesis (or Genesis 2, depending on which one your character is) as your platform type. If your character is a Genesis 2 figure, you’ll further need to specify whether it’s the male or female figure.
  • With the character selected, click Rigify. With the character still selected, click Rigify vertex groups.
  • Now, select all your clothing items and click Rigify vertex groups. For the material setup, select your character again and click Material setup. If you want spec and bump texture slots setup, enable “Texture” before clicking Material setup.Now go back into Blender and select your character (or cloth/prop, depending on which you’re working on). C:\Users\Nikolay\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\OBGS.Above the Load morphs button
  • Результат выше: Поворот Mesh на 180 градусов, при настройке Value
  • Also, do not appear texture.Exports include: “Merge materials by diffuse map”

When you run the list_all_properties script, the results are displayed in the console window at the bottom of the “script IDE” tab. If the console window isn’t visible, just click the tiny arrow icon at the bottom of the script IDE to make the console window visible.

I can’t quite understand that last post… but if you’re trying to create your own list of morphs by hand, you’d still need to follow the steps. After creating the txt file, the next step is to run the blender_morph_exporter script. When the script asks, you need to provide the txt file. And then the folder where you want the objs to be exported.

Thank you very much,Khalibloo!
With scripts figured out!
But in Blender 2.76 using any morphs (Value = 0-1), there is still mesh a 180 degree turn.
In his spare time, try another version of Blender

good to see you’ve got most of it working. as for the 180 degree turn, try the different solutions in post #376. one of them is bound to suit your workflow.

good luck!

Hello, dear Khalibloo ! Having problems with the manual import of shape keys.
Import morph from the panel is ideal:

join OBJ models Collada model as a Shape key:

Join as shapes:

So when you import the shape keys with the panel, it works fine? but when you try to do it manually, it produces the error?

I’d like you to try using a newer version of blender. It might be a bug in blender.