Killed for a laugh

What’s a “Wall of Death” and what are “Chavs”? Someone said something about the “Chavs” Listening to Dance/Rave music? Well I listen to that stuff, so of my favorite music, I don’t think I know of “Ravers” who are aggressive and retarded, most of them are on a drug trip or are really nice or gay.

Actually, thats a totally different term.

Wiggas are White people who try to act like a “nigga”, rappping and other crapping stuff. (see the resembelence to nigga in wigga? (White-igga))

Chav = Council house and violent, basically, pure breed aggressive assholes normally due to their environment (counsil houses).

People going to gig = Metal fans = not starting fight = getting attacked

Chavs = Listen to mostly Dance music / irrelevant / NOT metal or the like at all = violent thugs cruising around for trouble
Now let’s be reasonable. Chav is a direct term to agreesive, nasty kids or w/e, Metal fans is a direct term to those who like metal…

To say all metal fans are little angles is like me saying all the english are dirty little lairs. The fact is, while I may have experience with some english that turned out to be dirty little liars doesn’t mean the whole nation is, likewise I know plenty of metal fan that are quite happy going around smashing a place up after going to a gig, getting their adrenaline(sp?) pumping from listening to the music and possibly start /get invloved with a few fights, and their pretty anti social /twattish aswell to add the to the boot.

For all we know, those so called ‘metal angles’ could have said “hey guys look at those chavs over there” a little bit too loud from just coming out the gig /drink… And for someone who obviously was caught drinking underaged? which is another cause for alot of fights, I wouldnt be surprised if one of you lot caused it, posted it here to make yourself feel a lil more guilt free knowing you could have been the result of 1 dead kiddy…

Now im not acussing you, jbut there’s always two sides of a story but the fact you started with “we got caught by the police having alcohol on the street /bridgeed” is just as bad as chavs to be honest even if your not underaged. Drink on the streets just causes problems and increases the risk of people “bottleing” other people etc…

BTW, the police are supposed to pour it away in front of you down a drain or w/e, consider reporting them if otherwise.

lukus, You A CHAV!!! lol, that’s funny sounding. I wonder if I’m a CHAV? I like techno music.

Lukus: Yeah I accept that there are two sides to a story, however some people weren’t even understanding one. The comment was a clarification of the initial story (which some people didn’t seem to have understood), and not intended as an overall carte blanche to metal fans.

jackblack: The term chav isn’t defined by the music they like, but the music they like is defined in the term chav. They are a UK thing, esp. in south-eastern cities.

Alex

Are Chavs like Preps?

Chav = Council housed and violent,

Oh and the term BurberryMuffin is a good one for chavs that wear all burberry.

Real bummer what happend new_neo. But these kind of things happen. And there are a lot more other people who please themselves by causing others mizery. Like those Chavs.
And there are twice as much fight pickers :smiley:

I guess Chavs are Gangstas eh (not sure what “Counsel house” means)?

I don’t think that they have reached the level on Gangstas yet :stuck_out_tongue:
A few steps down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_House …lol

In Britian a Council House is given to people who are unable to afford their own house due to reasons they have no control over. ie: where they were born, thier parents, the list is endless.

Now you may think that is a stupid idea, but its not and can be very benifishual to many people. Sadly this benifit is abused by some people along with “dole” money.
Which then can lead to people not going to work because they can get what they need from the government, leaving them too much time to become anti-social as they have most of the day off to become potatoes.

I admit that music does not have anything to do with anti-social behaviour and my statement before was Stereotypical.

If you would like to know more about neds/chavs take a look here it has a great little Neducation part which will allow you to understand words like:

Bampot > a crazed, foolish person

And to really get into the Ned like way heres some sounds so you can try and copy the voice needed to be a proper ned.

Seriously most Neds sound like that!

Same thing happend i the USA. Peopel were given a house, bran spankin new, really nice, and then given to a bunch of really poor people, which in turn, the house was really torn up and looked really bad after they lived there for a while.

Hmm, we have some chav-problems in Copenhagen too… :stuck_out_tongue:
In the 80’s a large group of chavs took over a house, unofficially occupied it.
They were having their drugs there, and made that part of the city a little
darker, with much criminality and so. Having parties with bonfire in the streets,
vandalism and so on.
Then, some years ago, a church bought
the building, and now the fat’s in the fire… They (the chavs) are armed with paving stones
and bottles on the top of the building, ‘it’s just standing there, but it might be
used if the police gets too close’ they say… I don’t know, maybe the house
should just be pulled down, so the big chav-groups could dissolve a little.
Well, that was a little off-topic, I just recogniced that chav-stuff…

Ah, so Counsel Housing is like the PJ’s (Projects) here in America. Yeah, seems ya’ll may have a worse program than ours. We have Welfare, I don’t like it cause it’s pretty badly abused, however it’s good for some people, but you have to have a child and make a certain amount of money to apply for it though, I can’t get Welfare housing cause I don’t have any dependants (children), but I live with my parents now.

Edeehem: Yeah, maybe there is actually something to all that superstition.

Charlesworth999: Thanks man! I totally agree. I mean how lacking in purpose does someone have to be to do something like that. This isn’t going to stop me frm going to gigs and stuff. It just means I’ll be more careful from now on and try and keep people on their guard.
Cyborg Dragon: It makes sense to avoid them at night, but I’ve never come across any gigs in the daytime. I’m notting quitting gigs because thats basically what my life revolves around.

ajc158: It is totally stupid. I don’t see why anybody feels the urge to harm people just because they are different to them.

kit89: Yes, the police were phoned. They just didn’t come until too late. The response was about an hour or so. Stupid considering the South Wales HQ is 5 mins drive away…

Marve: Thanks! Nobody I knew was hurt too badly. But still some people were. There little point in making a complaint. I’ve been to cops twice in my life so far. Both times they said they’d get back to me. Never did.

Pixelmass: It is better to avoiud them but that isn’t possible when they come to you.

Ven0mSevenX: My first thought was to get myself and my friends away. Violence breeds more violence.

Midgetmike: I didn’t know this was going to happen did I? Nah, he just ran.

Clone dadd: It doesn’t actually make people violent. It actually lets out frustration.

Roffey: I’m looking into whose idea this was.

tbc++: It’s a gig. You go for a good time. Not to fight. You must not know what you’re talking about.

kit89: There has been a few exceptions I know of but mostly you are might. Moshers dont look for trouble.

ajc158: Too true.

BleedForMe: Me neither. The music can be aggressive but it seems to have a sort of pacifying effect.

PassiveSmoking: Thanks. They are vermin but still something must have made them that way. It’s kind of societies fault this people even exist.

lukus: I’ll admith that I’m hardly an angel but nevertheless it wasn’t me or any of my friends who started this. The first we knew of it was that my mate had been hit. There wasn’t even a prelude to it. As for the alcohol we had 4 cans each. Just to get us in the gigging mood. I don’t see anything too evil in this.

Marve: That sounds pretty bad. I hope it gets better.