Killerkoala-Sketchbook

My First sketch, fully rendered.

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s a first pass and trying to play with displacement and texture in an environment setting. definitely have so much to learn…ugh, don’t know how I’m going to do it all?!

1 Like

Modelling things around me. Trying to get a little mileage here. Any feedback is welcome.

trying to push this along, but things are quite broken. trying to understand and prove out some workflows.

1 Like

Processing: CubeRenderExperiment.png…

1 Like

A WIP of a sci fi hallway I’m working on. Feedback is most welcome. Pretty early on so, yeah, please feel free to add.

An update on the castle from above. hoping to finish this up, maybe tonight?

All the development for this had all started with this rough sketch I did:

2 Likes

Wow… you are an incredible sketch artist, and with markers too! Dang, that sketch is gorgeous

1 Like

oh hey thanks Joseph, I appreciate that. I’m trying to learn more 3d though. so much to learn!

Updates on the lighting:

1 Like

Trying to work this out and wrap this design up. Lots of different ways I could take it. Thoughts, comments, advice or suggestions are welcome?! thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great day.

1 Like

I love it :slight_smile: that’s my only thought haha

1 Like

Haha, well thanks man! But if anything else comes to mind, please feel free to share. trying to improve here as an artist. Hope you have a great day. thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment and looking!

Think I’m done with this hallway to start with. Going to be moving on. But it was a fun project. Some various elements, explorations and pieces from my time working on this.

2 Likes

Not Really Sure which one I like best…Let me know if anyone has any thoughts?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I like the atmosphere of this, and the slightly different colors of the lights are especially nice

1 Like

Hey thanks dude! I used a gradient texture with spherical projection and a color ramp to remap and reverse the fog so it maps to the edges of the room. It was a fun exercise and I think it helped achieve that fog you made reference too. thanks for the comment! hope you’re having a great day!

1 Like