kinetic typography on a video

I need to make a video where im speaking and the words pop out as i speak,i learned to do that but i need it ona video whewre i will be recording my screen while speaking + doing kinetic typography,in After Effects anyone know something about that? Icouldnt find any video tutorial for that just kinetic typography it self.

I googled “Blender kinetic typography” and was rewarded with links to multiple articles and several tutorials.

I think it’s means the technical name for “moving text” is an animation technique mixing motion and text to express ideas using video animation. This text is presented over time in a manner intended to convey or evoke a particular idea or emotion.