Kingfisher

Impressive!! Congratulations.

1 Like

Thank you Lapineige
Effectively the sound is bad. I search a solution on my distrib GNU/Linux.

Maybe you can try to do some noise reduction (in Audacity for instance, then combine the sound again with the video, with the VSE), it won’t solve everything, but it could improve the voice/noise contrast and make you video a bit easier to ear :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why not add French title so people understand clicking it will be a bit useless when your English???

not even featured yet and already killing it :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, superbe. J’avais essayé d’en faire un aussi, mais j’etais loin de ton résultats. Et merci pour ma vidéo.

2 Likes

I featured on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Bart. Have a nice Week-end too.

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

well done nice work…:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Bart.

1 Like

wow! Really good!

1 Like

This is awesome, love seeing good EEVEE work.

2 Likes

me too ahahha

1 Like

hell yes this is awesome,so cute and really photo realistic, i wouldnt know that it is a photo or a render aahhah

1 Like

I gave you a heart for your outstanding work, but I didn’t want to see a naked kingfisher :smiley: I know all birds are pretty much like that under their feathers, but the kingfisher is such a beautiful bird, coveted by bird watchers that it was kind of shocking to see without feathers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

WOW!! Great work.
You have to look 50 times to see that it might not be real!

1 Like

@lastrodamo sorry wrong thread… but your work is inspirational… I show my colleagues this artwork, as some of the potential of blender…

1 Like

I’m sorry for the naked kingfisher. I understand this is shocking.
I spent a lot of time telling how it was done under his feathers to try to represent this bird so beautiful.
I prefer to see him in real life than to spend all my time recreating nature in front of a computer.
But I can’t and it makes me sad.