KIT OPS "Smart Inserts"

Playing around for a few mins with a bit with the megapack. The greeble pattern created with just 2 different kinds of INSERTS. Stay tuned for some new stuff in the works :slight_smile: Rendered with EEVEE

1 Like

Working on some INSERTS for a new tool… stay tuned…

3 Likes

Hi, I recently installed kit ops on blender 2.80 and I have encontered a problem.
When I’m in Kit ops factory mode blender freezes when I try tu cut a shape with Box cutter in a mesh.

These are the steps that provoque the problem.

• open an insert in kitops factory mode
  • open box cutter (alt + W)
  • Try to cut a shape (ctrl + left clic) at this point blender freezes and no matter how long I wait nothing happens.

Anybody have any idea why this may occure?

You should probably post this over on the Hard Ops thread. I’m not all that familiar with Boxcutter.

Some more INSERTs testing. This is completely created using KIT OPS and INSERTS.

3 Likes

Added more renders-- focusing on better AO in EEVEE…

2 Likes

Just added a robot for interest. Calling him Observbot. All part of a larger scene with new KPACKs coming.

4 Likes

Id love to see some lighting rigs inside of KitOps … keep up the great work.

1 Like

Hey guys,
Just released a video tute on how to create meshes from objects created with KIT OPS modifiers. You can check it out at:

3 Likes

And another one on creating a SCI FI MONITOR in only 5 minutes…plus it also shows how to render it in Freestyle using SKETCH STYLE. Check it out…

2 Likes

My computer is macOS Catalina10.15, what can I do if I can’t install the plugin?

Did you see this?

1 Like