Klaus

Sculpted, textured (vertex paint) and rendered in Blender. Postprocessing in Photoshop.

Share, like and leave a comment. Thanks. :fist:

75 Likes

I like this one a lot! Really makes you wonder about the character.

2 Likes

I suppose he’s been through a lot.

Thanks for your comment btw - allways highly appreciated.

1 Like

Sure. Just browsed through your artstation. I don’t know what it is you are smoking, but you should go easy on it ;). Great stuff, man and truly scary! Greetings from Berlin.

1 Like

Impressive work!

1 Like

I yet again pushed my limits and it worked out i guess. Thanks for your commentary Bart - i’m very grateful. :handshake:

Yeah my work is… special. :smirk:

Thanks for the love Dmerc and greetings from Sachsen Anhalt. :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice work!
If I may ask , what do you mean with “textured (vertex paint)” - have you only used vertex paint instead of “regular” textures??

1 Like

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Impressive work! :ok_hand: Super!

1 Like

A good start into the weekend. Thanks Bart you wonderful human being. :pray: :handshake:

1 Like

Highly appreciated - thanks. :pray:

@Markus-ipse I’ve used Blenders experimental Sculpt Vertex Color to color the base and roughness map. No retopo and uv unwrapping needed - very convenient.

@anon18318387 Thanks!

4 Likes

I seem to have missed that feature :open_mouth: They should use your work to promote it (with your permission of course), so people can see what amazing things can be accomplished with it :smile:

1 Like

That would be an honor tbh! The feature is in 3.2 alpha btw.

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing!!

1. how many vertex are vertex colors painted on?
  2. did you use multires after painting to add high frequency detail? If so, what is the render vertex count?
  3. Did you paint specular/roughness map with experimental vertex colors also?
2 Likes

Amazing work!

1 Like

marvelous!

1 Like

Amazing detail on this, great work!

1 Like