Korn Or Slipknot.

I won’t even bring in Black Sabbath or Led Zep

Korn for me most days. But i like some of Slipknots songs, but most of them sound like random screaming.

o well idk i just dont like slipknot… i mean they have some good songs…i cant think of any ATM…but i hate stone sour…(sorry if i offended u:yes:)

DUDE I LUV THOS BANDS!!!:yes::yes:

You know I was the most saddest person there for a while when I found that I didn’t get a ticket for the recent Led Zep concert - I’ll just have to settle for the music video.

sucky… iv been to one consert my hole life… that was a smashing pumpkins consert…i was 3… im 13 now

You were baptised early.

? i dont believe in GOD & i hate church…

When I said “Baptised Early” I meant it as that you got introduced early to music at an early age. Mayhaps I ought to have been a bit more clear.

d00d, id’ll be teh johnny cash anyd4yz!
.b

my sister was born Jonny Cashed Died

did i mention Opeth?

or perhaps Katatonia?

I liked Korn’s first album and various tracks on their others. Their latest album had ONE good song… and it was on the limited edition bonus disc, so only a few people actually got to own it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never liked Slipknot. They represent to me everything that is wrong in the music industry. And i heard they smell funny.

I’ve never liked Slipknot. They represent to me everything that is wrong in the music industry. And i heard they smell funny.[/quote]
haha

Probably need to shower more often!

Listening to either makes me want me to either commit mass murder and cut my wrists, not necessarily in that order.

ok???lol…

Even worse when teenage kids dress in black and have bad hair cuts and don’t shower and walk around in tight pants that sqeezes the blood from their legs to tiny brains and act like they know everything.

well i dont have a bad hair cut… and i like simi tight pants and i wear black… and ihave a small brain… BUT I SHOWER