Lake in forest

Beautiful image, and fanciful idea!

However, the shape of the nuts is not totally correct, the bevel should actually be conical, so where it meets the upper face it should be a circle.

1 Like

Wish you could teach me that anyway… I’d love to do something like that

1 Like

Thanks, I’m working now on another scene involving nuts, so I’ll see what I can do with it.

That’s not that hard to do, just find some crazy ideas and think of how You could create them.

Its indeed kind of intruiging to look at. Did you do more of these kind fo models?

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

Most of my work i post on twitter, i did some like this, not a lot: https://twitter.com/Crosin153 and i want to do more in the future.

1 Like

WOW! That’s Nuts! :smiley:
Seriously nice work.

1 Like

Outstanding work! I love the level of detail!

1 Like

Absolutely Amazing

1 Like

Absolutely love the concept of this.

1 Like

very nice. i like the water. can you make tutorial on how you modeled and textured the stream of water? i can’t find much tutorials on youtube for streams of water rendered as photo, only particle systems.

1 Like

I just love this.Work is amazing. Boat is very beautiful. :grinning:

1 Like

wow, so beautiful!
If you could make 1920x1080 with a slight slope so that everything fits into the frame. It will be perfect wallpaper!

1 Like

I don’t think a tutorial would be needed in this case, it was pretty simple for this scene. Everything You need to recreate this water is this:

I hope that’s enough, if You have any questions just ask. I know it’s not perfect way to create water but it works for me.

2 Likes

cool combination of reality and imagination!

1 Like

That a great concept. And result :slight_smile:

1 Like

The idea is simply FANTASTIC! Love the concept and also the render. If U still have problems with rendering using more samples try Sheep-It Renderfarm cause its BLENDER SPECIFIC and COMPLETELY FREE (and also with protection against DL). I could also try to render it if U want - just let me know a keep It up!!!

1 Like

Thanks. The problem was one of the shaders, when I deleted waterfall it stopped crashing, so it’s now rendering fine.