Lamborghini Gallardo

I know it’s not perfect, especially the reflections…But I’ve been working on this for about 3 weeks trying to get it perfect and this is the closest I’ve come, so…
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7245/lambofinalkh0.png
Pure Blender+some nodes

I think you have to do the interior. I take it you haven’t modelled that yet? it looks too much like an empty shell otherwise. The General shape is good. I like the wheels and the lights, but the sketchyness of the other parts are letting it down.

two points:

1. the materials on the wheels are way off. The rubber needs to be less shiney and the alloy more, give it a chrome material.
  2. the air intake grill/mesh at the front is clearly a texture and it screams the same as well, try modelling it (maybe boolean or array or some other technique tht u r comfortable with)

other than tht, clean model…precise

1. I know, I’m not very good at metal textures…

2. Do you know how long it took me trying to use an array/curve guide to make that mesh curve the right way?! And it still looked bad. So I tried alphamapped texture, but the alpha made the background show through…So i had to use some nodes to try to fix it, but it didn’t come out quite right. So it looks like this.