last of the old elven girl I once made. (.blend available)

Well, I can’t remember posting it before, so before I send it off to the promised lands on the other side I’ll give it a last render and show it off to elysiun.

http://members.charnwoodarts.com/Dave/elven_face.blend

Simply grew tired of it, other things to work on now…

Wow, that’s really awesome! Do you plan on texturing it?

:o Do you think you could make some more renders (different points of view) and even show some wireframes?

Amazing work, I love it a lot: even untextured, a lot of life is concealing in this model :o

If you don’t want to work on it no more, would you be willing to post the blend, so that someone else could finnish her? :smiley:

It’s a shame to let such a good model just fade away.

Ken

very nice model :slight_smile:

I find it highly dissapointing that you created a model of that standard, but cant be bothered to finish it.

don’t throw away such a good model, its great, it would be a real dissapointment if you deleted it without finishing it first.

pls, post the .blend file if ur sure ur not ganna use it anymore.

mystery

This is one of my alltime favorite models done in Blender. I remember when you first posted images of this girl.

Just a fantastic model. I would also like to see some wireframes, if you could post them.

BgDM

http://www.linhadeterra.com/alberto/Bravo.gif
Wow Great modelling.

This is one awesome model. Could be used as perfect Blender advertisement when textured.

:o :stuck_out_tongue:

I see it this way, too.

Absolute great model.
(screaming for texture, and perhaps for a lower arm and hands %| )

M o d e l i n g !

terrible!
i like this style, :smiley:

Terrific model! Wow!

Yeah, I was impressed… :)… shame it wont be finished :-?

Post the blend and see what we all make of it!

Oh my. I can’t believe you’re not going to texture that… even badly done it would still look amazing with that kind of modelling.

I love all the folds in the clothes, very realistic. And I agree with everyone,

Shame on you for giving her life and then not finishing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for all the replies. It might look a bit good, but its a messy model to work with. I didn’t even have a concept to work after.
My next highpoly model will definately be better than this, that is, if I ever finish that one too :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see if I can upload the .blend of this model somewhere.

Wow very nice :o Lot’s of detail :slight_smile:

Hmm. I’m really interested to see this now. Thanks for offering the blend.