Latest version??

So when will the latest version of Blender be released?

when it’s ready lock

oh oops, I’m not a mod.

Well I heard it was coming out tomorrow if not, soon

Use the latest test version. It will be almost the same as the official release.
(asking this question again and again doesn’t speedup the official release)

I’ve heard that it should come out in the beggining of December, but December is soon to end so I guess that the one who told me had wrong.

Thanks for the anwsers!

Ps.
SoftWork, do yourself a favor and drop the smart-ass comments ok?

SoftWork, do yourself a favor and drop the smart-ass comments ok?

auwchh, he bit me…:wink:

https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56840&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56841&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Smart-ass comments perfectly match dumb-ass questions.

Nah, it looks like something crawled up nicos ass again! :expressionless:

What do you mean by ‘again’? Quick look at your profile shows me you’re walking on thin ice.

What do you mean by ‘again’? Quick look at your profile shows me you’re walking on thin ice.

Why are you freakin’ out?
You keep talking shit and acting like an idiot and I will share your little secret with the whole community!

What you call ‘freaking out’ has the following reason:

The thread starter was offended by a ‘smart-ass’ comment, which followed a question that has now been asked often enough. Renskuinen asked it 2 times before and was locked. So posting it again here is plain stupid.

Even more stupid is being offended by answers such as those from SoftWork or Alex_G, so I gave the (general) statement, that such ‘smart-ass’ answers are appropriate for dumb questions.

But what is indeed ‘freaking me out’ is people like you, LORD (shudder), pooping out from the void calling me an idiot, talking about things crawling up my ass and babbling stuff about little secrets.

I also don’t fully understand whether your last sentence is meant to be a threat, I really don’t want your elYsiun community against me!

Haha, you said it man!
Thats so funny! You should perform in a smokey club or something! :smiley:
A classy one from everyones fave!----> tadaa, nicooooo!!!

LORD, please. We don’t want you. Go away.

Renskuinen, stop asking this question. Everybody else, calm down and/or shut up.

Locked.