Lattice Keys in 2.4

Hi,

I’m using Blender 2.4 alpha-2 and I don’t seem to be able to grab and move lattice keys in the IPO window in the way I would expect (i.e., in the way that is possible in 2.37 and the docs I’ve read). Is there something I need to do to make these keys moveable?

There seem to be inconsistencies in 2.4’s treatment of absolute vertex keys (at least) as well. If any tutorials or threads devoted to 2.4’s vertex key animation have come out, I’d be grateful if someone would point me to them.

Thanks,

Tony

No one’s replied for a while so I guess I’ll at least give you a response.

I can’t see any problem with Lattice IPOs in my 2.4a2. They seem to act like other object IPOs. Maybe you could explain what you’re expecting and what they are/aren’t doing.

As for AVK, I didn’t think it had been implemented in 2.4. I could be wrong as I don’t keep fully up to date with the weekly changes but I recall resident AVK-ophile, Roubal, asking where AVKs had gone. Shape keys are RVKs with a new, user-friendly methodology. If shape keys are what you’re interested in I think we can rustle up some advice on using them.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I just downloaded the official 2.40 release and the problem I was having moving those keys around seems to be no longer an issue.

Shape keys are next on my list to try to figure out… Looking forward to the deluge of 2.40 tutorials that I’m sure are about to start coming…

Tony