Simplify vertex selection in the Weight Paint and assign numerical weights
A feature like the 3ds Max Weight Paint Tool. ↓
Because I wanted to use this kind of function in Blender, I made it myself.
$6 - Gumroad
- Assign weight values for current brush settings. At runtime, normalize all
Set weight 1.0,0.9,0.75,0.5,0.25,0.1,0.0
- Assign a fixed number. At runtime, normalize all
- Select more (Ctrl + Numpad + “+”)
- Select less (Ctrl + Numpad + “-”)
- Select multi Loop
- Select edge loop
- Weight Paint Mode → Property Shelf (N key) → Item
- Weight Paint Mode → Tool Shelf(T key) → Tools
alt + F
Blender2.79.7 (Addon ver1.2.1~)
ver1.2.1 Compatible with Blender2.79
Compatible with Blender 2.79
The menu is in the Tools tab of the tool shelf (T key).
- Fixed an issue where pie menu weight setting .9 and 1 could not be accessed.
- Changed the pie menu layout
- Fixed an issue where more/less selection would not work if the edit mode was not in vertex selection mode
ver1.2.0 Moved the display position of the panel to the item tab. It became possible to change the display location
- Moved the display position of the panel into the item tab so that it can be displayed in the same place as the “vertex weight” panel
- You can now change the panel display location in the add-on settings
- Add “Vertex Group” panel
- You can now check the vertex group list even in 3D views
- Added to display key map registered in Add-on setting
ver 1.1 Add pie menu
- Add pie menu (alt + F)
- Although the key map setting is also made to “shift G” for myself, it does not work unless disabled because it is subject to the pose mode “shift G” “pose.select_grouped”.
- Add “Smooth” to the button