LeoMoon LightStudio (formerly known as Blender Light Studio) is 100% free and open-source. You can download and use it without any limitations.
If you think this plugin speeds up your workflow, consider funding the development of it by purchasing it here. This will help to fix bugs, improve user interface and add new features.
LeoMoon LightStudio (formerly known as Blender Light Studio) is the easiest, fastest and most advanced lighting system for Blender 2.8x. LeoMoon LightStudio is packed with features and the new Light Node has so many options so you can customize each light exactly the way you want.
- Add/Remove lights around objects
- Add multiple light profiles
- Easily switch between light profiles with a single click
- Each light has many options to customize
- All options per light can be animated
- Each light can have a different light texture
- Fastest render update while lighting
- 15 Realistic HDR light textures included
- Easy 2D manipulation of lights in the LightStudio Control Panel which translates to positioning of that light in 3D space
- Toggle a light by double clicking on it in the LightStudio Control Panel
- Isolate a light by right clicking on it in the LightStudio Control Panel
- Lights can be added to different renders layers
- Import/Export light profiles
This is nice !
The Addon will be free or on the market ?
It will be GPL on Github. Can someone help me submitting this and another plugin to be included with Blender? I hate doing paperwork.
Can you reveal what kind of features are you talking about? Any release notes?
Love this addon.
- This is now a plugin and you don’t need to import anything.
- You don’t need to setup the layout. Just press a button.
- There is now a panel instead of selecting lights in 3D.
- You can have unlimited number of lights instead of 10.
- You can toggle lights or only show the selected light to see it’s influence.
- You can not delete a light. accidentally anymore. You use the delete light button.
I think overall it’s now easier to use. I have a few more features that I wanna add later but I’ll release it as is to get feedback. I’ll post the download link soon. I’m doing final tests.
Congrats on nice progression. Hope to see it soon.
Thanks … and all in good spirit of sharing.
Yea, it will be GPL also so people can improve it even more.
Blight refers to a specific symptom affecting plants in response to infection by a pathogenic organism. It is simply a rapid and complete chlorosis, browning, then death of plant tissues such as leaves, branches, twigs, or floral organs.
I Know its BLight and not blight, but just saying That said, plugin looks awesome
Yes very cool !
I don’t know wy but the exr maps doesn’t seems to work on my blender.
With HDR maps it’s working fine !
Well job, it is really nice !
Awesome that it works.
I think it only works on 2.72+.
I’ll be adding more features over time and post them here when they are ready. It’s still not what I want yet.
I’m on Blender 2.75.2.
Yes this is really nice and very Usefull, I really like it, well done
Little Render with your Addon.
I got this error. Could you help me?
What version of Blender are you using?
2.75a here. I downloaded the script twice, tried to install a couple of times and always get these errors.
What is your operating system?
How did you install the script? Did you install it from .zip file using install button in Blender or did you just unpack the zip into addons folder?
Really strange. Can you create a new mesh light by hand (no script involved) and attach this exr file to it?