Lift

Hey folks, I just wanted to share my newest project with y’all, I am not very happy with it yet, but it is the first step in the right direction, I guess. Plus it has the very first try of human bodyparts in it. I already made it at all a bit darker in post. I would love to hear some thoughts from you. I am not very happy with the camera yet, it looks pretty distorted to me, but I am not really sure how to fix this. And also if someone has a bit better looking carpet texture feel free to donate. :smiley:

Formerly I wanted the red writing to be white, looking sort of being cut into the backlit poster, but since that was not really readable, same as black, I went with red, even though it looks like blood to me, but then the font does not really seem to fit the idea of blood writing…

I was also thinking of maybe putting a plant in the dark corner, but I am not sure if it would be too much, or just right. And then the idea of maybe a plant growing through the upper corner of the wall, down to the ground or just a casual plant. I wanted this place to look a bit like abandonded. In the end I want this to be an animation with a bit camera movement and flickering lights.

So yeah, I am thankful for any constructive input from you and cannot wait to get some more progress with this. :)Hey folks, I just wanted to share my newest project with y’all, I am not very happy with it yet, but it is the first step in the right direction, I guess. Plus it has the very first try of human bodyparts in it. I already made it at all a bit darker in post. I would love to hear some thoughts from you. I am not very happy with the camera yet, it looks pretty distorted to me, but I am not really sure how to fix this. And also if someone has a bit better looking carpet texture feel free to donate. :smiley:

I was also thinking of maybe putting a plant in the dark corner, but I am not sure if it would be too much, or just right. And then the idea of maybe a plant growing through the upper corner of the wall, down to the ground or just a casual plant. I wanted this place to look a bit like abandonded. In the end I want this to be an animation with a bit camera movement and flickering lights.

I am thankful for any constructive input from you and cannot wait to get some more progress with this. :slight_smile: