Lighthouse

Old work done b4 HDD crashed. Hope you like it guys!
Cycles, 2.79b

Thumbnail

26 Likes

Really great work! Love the lighting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you ArtAvenue. I had very bad critiques/review with this scene.

Aw, that’s too bad. I think realism is something a lot of people really criticize hard on, since their’s so many details to get right. But honestly, the most important critique is yourself, if you think your current work is an improvement from your last, then that’s good work in my eyes!

2 Likes

Thank you ArtAvenue. Maybe it’s better for me to stay away from sharing my renders on social networks and keep having fun with Blender and learning more about art after all. Godspeed to all Blenderheads!

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry too much about social media. I think here is a safer place for some real feedback without being personal.

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

PS: I added a hidden thumbnail where I cropped out the white border - it bugged me a little in the featured row :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m amazed… … what artist create here is sometimes unbelievable! absolute great work!

2 Likes

Thank you Bart and it’s ok for the white border. Sorry for the header, I think it’s better for me to wait until I have more render to show, most of my work is lost on a crashed HDD.

1 Like

Oh! Thank you Egan! I’m amazed too with all the unbelievable work here.

Beautiful atmospher! I have a bit of trouble seeing the characters, maybe tweaking the light would help, so that theyre lit more clearly, otherwise, I like it very much!

1 Like

Yep. The characters should be more visible like this one.
femme%20sur%20la%20plage

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you so much Bart!

1 Like