SPARKY ANIMATION (Malaysia) is hiring!
SPARKY ANIMATION (http://sparkyanim.com/) is a Singapore based company and we have newly set up a subsidiary company in Kuala Lumpur (K.L.), Malaysia. The new studio will be located at Garden Shoppe, One City, Subang Jaya. We welcome all animation enthusiasts to apply with us now!
Today, we can proudly say that many of our animation shows are aired by some of the highly creditable broadcasters worldwide.
Currently, we are working on a number of projects for intriguing animation series’.
The following position is subject to availability for applicants who aspire after a career in animation:
• To work with Lighting/Compositing Lead to establish lighting direction on individual shots in a CG show.
• Setup location and character lighting for individual shots in a CG show.
• Compositing of rendered layers, as well as effects layers from the special effects team.
• At least 2 years’ professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
• Proficient in Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects, Nuke and Fusion.
• Proficient in mentalray rendering techniques. Understanding in other rendering techniques will be an added advantage.
• Familiarity with other 3D software, plug-ins and compositing packages will be an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply as a Junior Lighting/Compositing Artist.
• Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job: You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant information via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will receive a notification.
Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
We would only consider job applications via emails.