Lighting problem

Hi guys, ( first post)

in my rendering, u can see above, i have a lighting problem i dont know how to fix. I tested different lights but the result is in appeoximately the same. At the top of my roman watchtower, the light is clear, at the bottum its more grey and u can see shadows. The material is the same and very simple, diffuse- and normalmap. I tested that asset in the unity-engine too, but there is no problem.

Thanks in advance for all kinds of support and suggestions Julius

Attachments

it actually looks like you only have a normal map on the bottom part of your mesh, witch would make since with the lighting. all though im not sure. do they both have the exact same material?

also, what lighting do you have? a soft skylight, and i assume a point lamp or sunlamp? may we see what light sorce setup you have?

Thank you for your answer,

it’s one mesh and the same material, both have a normalmap, i checked that again. I made a screenshot of my scene for you with all my lights and their setttings, i hope that helps.

Attachments

Thank you for your answer,

it’s one mesh and the same material, both have a normalmap, i checked that again. I made a screenshot of my scene for you with all my lights and their setttings, i hope that helps.