Ligthflow Material Editing

I have exported successfully from Blender using the Lightflow script (LFexport.py) and then rendered successfully as well. My problem is that I would like to use MatSpiderLF to edit the materials, but it is looking for meshes with the .msh extension and the meshes that I got from my export are .mesh. Since the problem cannot be solved by simply changing the extension (I wish), is there a solution for this (i.e. how do I get .msh files)?

The .mesh file from the export script and .msh from MATSpider don’t have anything to do with eachother. MATSpider’s .msh files contain material descriptions as MATSpider saves them, it does not have anything to do with meshes. To use a MATSpider material in the export script, you click the ‘generate’ button in MATSpider, a window will then come up with the python version of the material. You then have to copy&paste that into the python script you exported. Which does not mean it will work, the python version of the materials sometimes contains comments when you didn’t fill in all required parameters.
But, I might have a solution for the new version of the script, I’m working as hard as I can, so be patient, you might not have to do all of this after all…