Lilium

Blender 2.9, E-Cycles 32mins

Had this model for awhile but spent the last month-plus working and reworking on her features for realism. Not 100% happy but close enough for posting!

Animated version here →
https://twitter.com/shavonnewong_

112 Likes

I really like it! Here beauty is of some lost kind, natural and, I’d dare to say, archaic.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you like it! (:

1 Like

If your reference doesn’t look exactly like this than you should change your reference because her features are freaking sweet!!! I had to take a second because… what?!? You did this in a month?!? I’m about to be your biggest fan. Can you ask her if she’s single.? Congrats. I hope your project goes well. :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

WOW nice work…I hope I get there one day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh yay how cool, thank you!! <3

1 Like

Haha I’ve been working on her for a long time since I started Blender, just decided to revisit and give her more attention last month!

I had to do a double take because I thought this was a photo for a second! You did such a good on this. :heart_eyes: :+1:

A mysterious face. Very nice.

Thank you! I spent many nights on this so I’m glad you think so!

Hehe mysterious is good!

Very impressive, great job!

Definitely agree that you passed “the realism test” with flying colors. My first-glance impression was that – “this is an actual photograph of an interesting girl.”

1 Like

She’s a beautiful model and it’s refreshing to have her visiting the feature row. Congrats on the achievement. This is very, very nice.

Amazing man! Im doing some testing with particles hair. Do you have certain settings to create these nice looking tiny curls?

I used to understand the GUI okay. But since 2.8 im kinda lost with the layout being so much different

I had to come over here to say, “Holy Cow?”, “Seriously nice!” and “That is one fine lookin’ woman!”
A great job, to say the least.

One thing that I notice about her is that "she’s not symmetrical." She’s also not “perfect.” The lighting across her face is very realistic – not symmetrical. The sharpest thing about her is actually her lips. She’s not looking straight at the camera. There is a very definite human-ness about the entire scene.

2 Likes

Really Stunning! I wish i could do work like this.